“OUR SOLUTION IS IN YOUR WATER”
The oxidative and disinfecting properties of ozone make it very useful in commercial water features applications such as pools, spas and water parks. OzomaxUSA offers an extensive product line as well as more than 20 years of experience in the engineering of ozone systems for a wide-range of public access applications.
Advance Oxidation System for pools and water parks
Ozone is an effective disinfectant; eliminating bacteria, viruses, spores, molds and algae. Ozone can be used alone to treat pools & spas or can be combined with sodium bromide to provide a residual in pools that are not continuously recirculated. The advantages of ozone pool treatment over chlorine are:
- Ozonated water is odor-free
- Ozonated water will not dry the skin or irritate the eyes
- Ozonated water will not result in the production of THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- Ozonated water will not bleach hair or bathing suits
Ozomax manufactures two types of ozone pool water treatment systems. These are ideal for large commercial pools, water parks and fountains because of the long term savings on chemical expenses, ease of maintenance and safer water for the users:
Ozomax INSITU AOP Ozone and Mixed Oxidant Pool treatment systems consist of two (2) components:
INSITU AOP Ozone and mixed oxidant generator:
Produces ozone and mixed oxidants from the pool water.
INSITU AOP Power Supply: Provides DC power to the INSITU AOP ozone mixed oxidant generator.
The internal computerized controller (PLC controller) enables:
- User selected power levels
- Constant monitoring and power control for maintaining effective level of oxidants and ozone
- Automatic cleaning cycle, ensuring device longevity and effectiveness